Are you looking to buy a new home but are completely bored with safe and dull home designs? Do you have great ideas for innovation and state-of-the-art technology to make your home one in a million, and are determined to make your dream home a reality? If so, you’ve probably already decided to build yourself a brand-new home that meets all of your needs. You probably also know that you can’t build that home by yourself. As you continue your search for a good home builder, you can’t seem to find one that can create the home you are dreaming of. Look no further, because Verde Builders are the new Cedar Park home builders that will build you your dream home.
Build on Your Lot, Your Way
If you have a plot of land that you are itching to build on, we are the perfect builders for the job. We are the #1 leading custom home builder in Austin, Texas and are now extending our services to the Cedar Park, Texas area. We will work with you to build the best home for your needs, and we are determined to build you a home that will leave a lasting impact on Cedar Park. Here are just a few of the ways we will take your new luxury home build to the next level:
- Connections- The business world is all about connections, and we are no different. We have connections to some of the finest craftsmen and contractors in the Cedar Park area, to ensure that all aspects of your home are of the highest quality possible.
- Communication- Customer service is our number one priority, and we are determined to build the home exactly to your liking. We establish a constant line of communication with our clients from the get go to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- Efficiency- We are not like other home builders that work at their own pace. If you want your house built by a certain date, we will make it happen. We do everything in our power to make sure that we deliver amazing homes on time, every time.
- Stunning Visuals- We aren’t the kind of home builders that make your run of the mill homes that blend in with the neighborhood. We pride ourselves on creating homes that make a statement while still being aesthetically pleasing. Our homes are modern, sleek, and eye-catching, and you won’t believe how beautiful your new home will be.
- Expert Knowledge of Architecture- Part of creating beautiful homes is having a profound mastery of different architectural principles and styles. We ensure that all of our builders are up to date on a variety of architectural theories and practices in order to create any type of home you desire.
- Honesty- Integrity is an important part of our customer experience, which is why we will never try and downplay any potential issues or hardships a project may face. We will work with you and do an extensive cost-benefit analysis to show you exactly what you can expect in terms of cost and feasibility. We will also always keep you in the loop and let you know if any issues arise.
- Warranties and Home Care- Our service to you does not stop once your home is completed. If you ever need any work done on the house, you just have to fill out our online work order form and a member of our team will come out to you within 24 hours. We also offer a 2-year fit and finish guarantee as well as a 10-year structural warranty.
What We Will Do For You
What sets us apart from other Cedar Park home builders is our understanding that there is a lot more that goes into building a great home beyond construction. We help guide clients through all of the following stages of home building:
- Planning- While you may have some idea about different features you want in your house, you may not have thought of how to practically install those features. Planning a custom home includes the setting of a budget, creation of a building schedule, and even finding an empty lot or plot of land to build your home. We will consider any budgets and time frames you come up with and also advise on any changes that may need to be made. If you are struggling with coming up with a floor plan or unsure what factors you need to consider, visit this page for custom home planning tips and tricks.
- Contractors- Building a home isn’t easy, and there are a lot of contractors that must be hired or subcontracted in order to do so. Electricians, plumbers, security system and HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) technicians, roofers, carpet-fitters, the list goes on. We are dedicated to ensuring every aspect of your new home is perfect, and we expect nothing less from our subcontractors. That is why we only connect potential home-owners with the best licensed contractors that we trust to deliver the highest quality product.
- Permits- While residential homes require less permits than a commercial building, there are still quite a few restrictions and zoning plans required to build a home. To get an idea of how complex these residential permits can be, you can take a peek at this ten page permit instruction from the city of Cedar Park’s website. Luckily for you, we take care of acquiring the Cedar Park building permit, so you don’t have to worry about keeping up with all the rules and restrictions.
Choose Verde Builders for Your Cedar Park Building Needs
If you are looking to build a custom home in the Cedar Park area, you will not find a more dedicated, knowledgeable team of builders than you will with us. Still not convinced? If you have any questions or want to inquire about a custom build, simply contact us and one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible. You can also check out some of our best builds to see for yourself our state of the art designs.
Whether you already have an established design for your future home, or if you will need some help with this process, please contact us today to receive more information and assistance from our world-class team. We look forward to speaking with you.